YEAR OF THE BLOG
Well, the New Year is here and I am making it my goal (notice I didn't say resolution) to be more active regarding blogging. I've discussed this with my fellow authors and so I have deleted all previous blog entries and have created a new one that will hopefully allow you to get to know me better and me - you.
That is my goal (among others) and I have help now to see me through it, so 2009 will be Ann's "Year of the Blog". Yeah!
So, what are my goals for this blog? To hop on here a few times a week and discuss what I've done for the week, or what I've found interesting. Also, every Wednesday I plan to post a quote. I love quotes. I love finding out others favorite quotes as well. I'll be posting quotes from Witty Words from Wise Women...warning: men out there, don't hate me cause some of the quotes - not all - are about men. :-D
And, I'm planning on having authors join me on my blog so that those of you stopping by can find new and exciting reads, or re-visit a favorite author. I'm not sure yet what days I'll do the author spotlights, but I'll make sure to post it on this blog to update you. Of course, I'll have updates on books I'm working on and new releases and other exciting book information. That's a given.
So, let the Year of the Blog begin and I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year!
- Ann Lory
- Welcome to Blog Bites! I love writing and reading romance of all genres which is why I've created "In the Author Spotlight". That way you and I can find out who's out there and what more they have for use to dig our claws into. Are you an author interested in being in the "Author Spotlight"? Shoot me an email at AnnLory@gmail.com for a spot. Currently, I'm published in contemporary and paranormal. If you'd like to read excerpts and find out what's out, or what's in store for you please visit my website at www.annlory.com.
Where to Find Me
Or shoot me an email at:
If you want to sign up for my newsletter you can email me as well. The newsletter goes out bi-monthly and is filled with:
* free reads
* sneak peeks
* author interviews
* & more.
Author Spotlight Calendar - March
- 2nd BLOG BITES BREAK
- 5th BLOG BITES BREAK
- 30th Xakara
- 4th J.A. Garland
- 17th BLOG BITES BREAK
- 20th BLOG BITES BREAK
- 24th BLOG BITES BREAK
- 27th BLOG BITES BREAK
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (72)
- Lessons in Life You know how you meet someone and...
- Wednesday's Witty Words You need not feel guilt...
- In the Author Spotlight: Wend Petzler Wend is...
- Weekends I'm ready for the weekend; but do any of...
- Wednesday's Witty Words Never lend your car to a...
- This Week's in the Author Spotlight: Shiela Stewar...
- I'm Beat My dad's sick and in the hospital, so I'...
- Wednesday's Witty Words A woman's body is a work...
- Author Spotlight: J.K. Coi AL: Thank you so muc...
- Interesting Article... Not only am I posting most...
- What I'm Reading... Well, right now I'm reading t...
- Wednesday's Witty Words Instead of thinking about...
- YEAR OF THE BLOG Well, the New Year is here and I...
- ▼ January (13)
YEAR OF THE BLOG